Supercell is known for its great games and “Brawl stars” is their new Action video game which is coming to the Android. It was announced for IOS on June 15, 2017, but now Supercell has decided to launch it globally in December 2018. In this post, we will tell you everything you need to know about Brawl Stars. Without any further ado, let’s get started.
What is Brawl Stars?
Brawl Stars is one of the most awaited games by Supercell and it is finally coming to the Android Platform. Brawl Stars is a multiplayer arena fighter brawler video game and basically, it gets the different components from other Supercell games like Clash Royale and Clash of Clans. In the game, you get different brawlers and you have to select one before each game. Brawlers are also divided into different rarity types: league rewards, rare, super rare, epic, mythic and legendary. There is a total of 21 brawlers in the game but Supercell will add more brawlers with time.
The best thing about the Supercell games is their diversity and Brawl Stars is no exception. The game has multiple game modes.
- Gem Grab is an amazing mode where you will engage in 3v3 battle against another team. In this match, your team will have to collect 10 gems in a 3-minute match. The first team who get the 10 gems and able to hold them for 20 seconds wins the match. There is also little twist, as you kill other players, your star worth goes up and if you die, other players can grab your gems.
- Heist mode is also 3v3 battle, but in this mode, you will have to make your way to the other team’s Safe and creak it open. In the meantime, you will also have to make sure the safety of your safe.
- Showdown is another great mode where you can play the solo match or you can team up with other players to win the match. It is survival type match and the brawler who survives will win the match.
- Brawl Ball is a 3v3 mode where you will show off your football skills and score two goals to win the match. You can play the match the way you like as there are no red cards.
- In Special Events mode, you will have to defend your safe against the swarm of robots in Robo Rumble (PvE) Match or you will have to win the fight against the big boss.
As Brawl Stars is an action game, Supercell offers two modes to control the brawlers. The first is “Joystick Mode” which is perfect for big phones like modern phones with big screens while the second mode is tap to move which is ideal for small screens. If you want the more screen then you can switch to the “Tap Mode” and if you want the more accuracy then “Joystick Mode” is our pick as it allows you to shoot with joystick where you will have to swipe for shooting in “Tap Mode”.
Clans are the major part of any Supercell games and brawl stars are no exception. In Brawl stars, clans are known as “Bands” where you can socialize with other players or you can make your own band and add your friends. For now, you can use bands for chatting, practice or play with friends. But there are rumors that Supercell add may add more functionalities to the Bands in the future.
Brawl stars is a complex game and you can do many things with the brawlers. Coins are the in-game currency which you can either get by participating in the battles or you can use the real-money to buy games to get the coins. You can also use the real money to get the loot boxes which you can ultimately use to upgrade your brawlers. However, if you don’t want to spend your real-money then you can simply upgrade your brawlers by playing the game.
There are also customization options like you can buy skins for the brawlers by spending the coins. You can also get the new heroes from the loot boxes and if you already have that brawler, they will turn into chips which you can eventually use to buy the new heroes from the stores.
Brawl Stars Global Release Date
After more than 15 months of testing, Supercell is finally ready for the global launch of Brawl Stars. The game is set to release in December 2018 but you can now –pre-register to download the game when it arrives in December. The exact date of Global launch isn’t released by the Supercell but we know for sure that it will arrive in December.
Supercell is one of the most popular mobile game developers and their games are always awesome. Brawl Stars is a good addition to the Supercell game collection and we hope that Supercell will add more useful features in Brawl stars in the future. If you are a fan of multiplayer actions games then you will love the Brawl Stars. Pre-register now on Android and IOS and also let us know what you think about the Brawl Stars in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for useful posts.